Links On The Coromandel
- Coromandel Town
- This site offers you information about facilities and services available in Coromandel town and the surrounding areas as well as information about upcoming events.
- Bay of Plenty
- Eveything you need to know about the Bay of Plenty region.
- New Zealand Tourism
- E C Web Sites
The e-c toolset is your Complete Online Content Management System.
- Thames Coromandel - District Council
- Coromandel Outdoor Activities
Coromandel Outdoor Language Centre is located in the small seaside town of Whitianga on the east coast of New Zealand. The school building is a traditional New Zealand house beside the beautiful Whitianga harbour, surrounded by lawns and trees, with a warm family atmosphere.
- Discovery - Buses, Cruises and Tours
- Coromandel Cacti
Coromandel Cacti was started in December 1982 by Martin at Moehau Community at Sandy Bay, Port Charles near the wild tip of the Coromandel Peninsula. For many years he emerged occasionally to sell his plants, mostly at craft fairs, fleamarkets etc.
- Catholic Parishes of Thames
- New Zealand Photos
- The Coromandel Peninsula
- Listing accommodation providers, tours and activities.
Other New Zealand Links:-
Gisborne Music Competition
This is a competition for young players of orchestral instruments between the ages of 16 and 25 years.
It began in 1989 as a competition for young New Zealanders, on Wind and String instruments.
- Te Rangitawaea
The ICT strategy for all Ngati Porou East Coast Schools, from Potaka in the North to Waikirikiri in the south. The Te Rangitawaea strategy is a sub-project of E Tipu E Rea (ETER), the Te Runanga o Ngati Porou/Ministry of Education Partnership for schooling improvement. The vision for Te Rangitawaea is â€œto maintain Ngati Porou East Coast schools at the forefront of education innovation in ICT."
NetRescue is a family based business dedicated to protecting your files using the internet as the transfer medium since 2006.